The International Conference on Mathematics & Data Science (ICMDS’20) is held in the National School of Applied Science in Khouribga, Morocco, during June 01-02, 2020.
The International Conference on Mathematics & Data Science (ICMDS’20) is an ideal platform for all international and national scientists, professors, students and professionals seeking to exchange and disscuss their ideas and inspirations on Applied Mathematics and Data Science. Prominent figures from academia and real world industry specialists will give presentations on recent advances in applied mathematics and data science. More than 200 participants from around the world are expected to attend the main conference activities including lectures, oral communication sessions and poster presentations. This is a great opportunity for delegates from universities and institutes to interact with world class mathematicians, data analysts and data scientists.
The main goal of ICMDS’20 is to proclaim knowledge and share novel ideas between professionals and students in the fields of applied mathematics and data sciences, in order to discuss the current state and recent developments in these fields.
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished manuscripts which demonstrate recent advances in the fields of applied mathematics and data science in their theoretical and practical aspects. All accepted articles will be published in two journals indexed by Web of Science, Scopus and MathSciNet:
- DCDS Journal: Series S (ISSN: 1937-1632)
- IOP Journal: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6596)
We encourage the submission of communications for the following types of contributions: oral presentation and poster presentation. ICMDS’20 welcomes author submission of papers concerning any branch of the basic applied mathematics and data science, and their applications.
A specialized summer school will be held from 03 to 04 June 2020 following the Conference . The courses of this school will cover the fundamental and applied aspects related to inverse problems and EDP in data science. The speakers are international experts in these fields. The school is intended in order of priority for doctoral students, masters 2, engineers and researchers.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Mathematical foundations of Data Science
- Inverse problems
- Partial Differential Equations
- Operations research
- Applied Probability
- Statistical Inference
- Optimization and Control
- Dynamical Systems and Stochastic Processes
- Numerical Methods and Algorithm for Computational & Data Science
- Signal processing and information theory
- Image processing and computer vision
- Fundamental algorithms of Data Science
- Machine learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neural Networks
- Big Data Analytics
- Network Science
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Mining
- Applications of data science in astrophysics, chemistry, earth science, materials science, biology, neuroscience, economics, engineering, banking, finance, security, privacy, and social sciences